View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 05:56 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi guys... I know what you are saying and hear it loud and clear.. one day I looked in the mirror and let my Pop in my head have a go.. that was it.. change and find positive of life or loose it all house kids family life.. nope stronger then that.. had to see a shrink that day.. sat in my chair in the big room and waited I knit for distraction.. young man sat down next to me.. what a f-ng mess ... crying about is Mom and life.. I carefully put everything in my bag.. brushed off my skirt stood up and and let him have it Marine DI style.. let the room have a big shot of my mind and all the bull **** in the room.. young lady from desk came up to me.. your next mrs R.. I walked in looked at the man and woman sitting there and said get a life and make them better . me I have a family work and life that needs me.. that was spring of 1990.. have not had to walk into a room like that again... Stand F--ing Tall Hold the High Ground and kiddo find the positive that needs you so much and turn that heel on the bad and stop you have to want to stop on your own..no one else can do it.. so here's the Marines Oldest Daughter in Wisconsin screaming at you DO IT KID AND BE BETTER.. by the way Love and prayers ardy