View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 10:48 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
IcedVoVo

Thank you so much, everyone. It's day 1. Feeling very sick and weak, but there is something beautiful about the day. Every single person who has any sobriety has had a Day 1. My recovery plan I am not sure about yet. I will read and write, post here and drink water. I'm showered and was able to eat a little. I don't know which group I should join or what to do. It's something I am slowly considering as my brain comes back a little. It's just after noon here. Each minute, each hour is so precious. Thank you for your welcome and kind remarks. I'm a bit heartbroken but I am sober and that feeling will ease.

I am focusing on hope...how it grows each minute. I'm remembering how healthy I got and the lovely people I met. I can have it all again. I never have to feel like I did this morning at 2:30 am, when my heart was pounding with the horror of realizing I had gone on a major binge, texted people while very upset about inane things...and then not being to get back to sleep after that. I've had a miserable day, but something is different about it. Something good. Thank you so much.

Xo
RB