# 3 (permalink)  
BlackoutFear

Originally Posted by otter View Post
Too many variables we don't know about:

Family history
Health
Drinking history
...and about a 50 more

See a doctor. I'm not trying to be standoffish but anyone here would be guessing.

my grandfather's brother was an alcoholic, my father was a social drinker(some beer on weekends). In my mother's side no one drinks.
From january 2015 to march 2016 i can't remember a wekeend that i didn't drink. As i said, sometimes i drink a lot(half bottle of vodka), and sometimes just 3 or 4 beers.

In the last 2 months i went to 2 doctors, one thought that i have depression and anxiety, the other doctor thought that i have some kind of psychosis, but i don't have crazy delutions like schizophrenic persons, and i don't even have hallucinations, i just have a lot of paranoia. My symptoms looks more like OCD. I had some little paranoia before stopping drinking, but it was my only mental sympthom and it was much less intense than now, now i have brain fog and panic attacks

I never felt this bad before, i just want to know if anyone have this symptoms after stopping drinking, and i'm asking yours opinions if someone with my age and this short period of alcohol use can cause this damage on the brain.
I answered an AA test and i said yes for 9 questions of 12. But i don't really feel like i'm addicted to alcohol, but i have all symptoms of PAWS.