View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 11:46 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
mecanix
That bell or bike person

I know of what you speak ,
i'd usually give up monday and forget by friday tho' .

What made me change ?

Realising time was passing, none of us is getting younger. with binge amounts of alcohol going in the body i was risking stroke, heart disease and oxidative stress which forms cancers .

Looking back with the blood pressure i had some mornings after the night before i was in fatal/brain damage stroke territory .

If i give you a bag with maybe 10,000 pennies in it ( 1 a day 27 years worth) or maybe only 10 if you drink ?..

how many of them are you going to throw away into the daily drunk and hangover feeling sick and snappy at my loved ones bottle ?

as opposed to the sober and getting the most out of life i can , being loving, generous with my time and caring sober bottle ?

With me there are already at least 7,300 in the alcohol and sickness bottle , if i'm blessed with 10,000 more pennies and live till 69 i don't want to waste one .

with the health i have due to the alcohol abuse do you really think i'd be lucky enough to have 10,000 of them left ?

I was wasting the time of my life by flipping backwards and forwards , causing myself stress and anxiety .
I didn't have to have all that stress and anxiety if i gave up and stayed gave up ..

If you answer a question to your satisfaction the question goes away . I don't ask myself whats 2+2 , i don't ask myself shall i have a drink or not anymore .

I know the answer . I hope you accept the answer soon too and miss out on all that stress and anxiety .

m