View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 02:52 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  
Steely

No,I haven't seen Wolf Creek kzaug. I've heard about it and made on a really small budget apparently. I've heard it's really scary. Serial killer and psychosexual movies always freak me out. Always seems to be the girl who gets it. I've put myself into some really dangerous situations when drinking.

I understand your reluctance about delving deeper, and don't even know how useful it is at any rate, and you seem seem to be going really well without it.

As I understand it, it's not even seen as the way to go (now) in modern psychology. In the old days it was seen as necessary to "remember".......ages spent getting people to dredge their minds. Why? Mindfulness seems a better approach if you ask me. Living in the day.

My memories just came up automatically, uninvited, nothing I could do about it. It's been helpful now, as I feel a little less fragmented. All to do with trauma. But don't fix it if it ain't broke.

I once tried to complete an application for compensation sexual assault but when I got to the part that that asked me to describe the event, I couldn't. Tried and tried, but just couldn't go there, and now they've changed the law and I'm outa time.

OK songsters, let's go "Outa Time" with the Rolling Stones. ha ha

Laughed at your description of Blackie's "squared up, cardboard ceiling". I reckon that house has got the makings of a good movie.

It's got everything. Spooky broken down house, old guys, drinking, mysterious cardboard ceiling, and long term 30 year tenancy. A lot can happen in 30 years. Woooooooo! Poor old tenants, really.