View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 01:38 AM
  # 270 (permalink)  
Steely

Thank you so much my friends. Saw my psychiatrist and it worked out really well. Was able to express myself with more confidence and lack of shame. He has been so good to me. I did it, and talked about the stuff I needed to really express. PreviouslyI was always too scared and ashamed. He has always stayed with me, irrespective.

Jeez blackie, those ceilings look like a big job, but know you're up to it given your past successes in the building and repair industry. The blue curtains were pretty cool. . Sounds like you are really back on track, great news. Yay, to us all.

Your horror story kzaug reminded me of the time I went to the pub, got drunk and decided to take the train to the Blue Mountains at night. Top idea steely, not.

Arrived, black as pitch and surrounded by bushland, not a sole in sight. I then saw a car, which stopped then turned off its headlights, and just sat.

I thought WTF, but saw an overhead bridge over the tracks and thought right, I'm going to watch him from a height, and try to hold the leading hand. I was scared ********. He watched me, and I watched him. It went on for ages and neither of us moved.

I then saw a garbage truck coming down the road ran down and hailed it. The two men stopped for me and got me safe. The bloke in the car started his car and sat behind the garbage truck for ages, and even freaked the garbo' s out.

Fair dinkum my body would never have been found in the Blue Mountains. Very freaky. Another example of making stupid decisions when drunk. Tell you what though, I sobered up pretty quick when I spotted him pull up and turn off the headlights. Thank goodness the overhead bridge was close.

Thanks for your back up my friends and so very happy that I am sober. Happy for us all.

Best, and love to all. I'm so happy about my psych. visit today. I'm getting there.

Sorry melki for repeating myself about 20 times in my National Geographic on Australian weather. Jeez.