View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 06:52 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
Blacky

.. I uh feel like I'm working in a serial killers house .. ok I kidding I .. think ,,
and that stones throw close .. is kind of freak out screw the windows shut material ..

They got the guy right .. so .. well unless he has a partner .. like the the 2 guys that live in the house I am working in .. I am trying to mix humor in here with what I understand is serious .. so don't take me wrong .. always look over your shoulder and be aware ..

So now with that, here is the kitchen ceiling I am working on .. these back steps lead into it ..

Now to put a grid up through this horsehair plaster which is like crumbly cement .. you start with a wall track and then what are called main T's that interlock with the 4 ft. T's .. for the grid, and ya hope .. the room is not that off square ..

When you do it the way I put it up .. which is full 2x4 tile down two walls ..
it is a gamble .. on labor time and materials .. could be quick .. could be a nightmare

It's close ..

.. and yeah that is cardboard the guys have stapled up where old tiles used to .. hell might still be up there under the box cardboard .. IDK .. I don't care .. it is all about to disappear ..