View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 11:47 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

In our local news this week??? A man that lives a few miles from our house was arrested this week for trying to kidnap a teenage girl. She took a ride from him and when he locked all the doors, she unlocked hers and jumped outta the moving van.

Turned out to be the best decision of her life because they found handcuffs, a handgun w/the serial # scratched off, needles w/sedatives in them and rope in his van. And now he's also been charged with the murder of an unsolved murder of a woman that was battered and shot in the head 3yrs ago.

He's also most likely responsible for the disappearance of a young woman from her job at a gas station 2yrs ago. Her blood was found outside, but there were no video cameras installed at that station. His van matches the description given by a couple nearby and the police sketch was pretty close to his likeness. It was midnight when that couple saw him, so I think the sketch was pretty remarkable.

His grandpa's house has also been vacant since 2011, when he passed, so the cops have a lot to search. This house is w/in walking distance from our house and I could throw a stone at the house he lived in from our storage unit yikes!

I've always been into murder investigation tv shows, but living so close to a serial killer is eerie! I'll take the Johnny Depp Illegal Pups news over my local news any day lol.

Have a great day and huge (( hugs )) peeps!