View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 08:40 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
thisisit2016

Help. Update

Need to vent and ask for help.

I tried going all day without drinking and ended up having 3 glasses of wine tonight.

Today, news of my my husband's felony arrest made the newspaper. And it talked about me being the victim. Again he broke my finger (3 screws in my hand) when yanking my make up bag out of my hand during argument while I was trying to leave.

This was very sad because in the comment section people started saying I was a gold digger. Their assumption because he was a doctor. But I have a very good job myself!!! I was a well known news anchor.

When his 20 year old daughter saw it she began posting non stop. She called her dad a "hero" for giving me a house, food and support". I'm not a flipping puppy!

I was horrified. Then her boyfriend got on there and said that I was a liar and a fraud and a scam artist. HORRIBLE.

I demanded he call them and tell them to retract. He said he didn't want to bother her at work. He eventually texted her and told her to edit it. Her boyfriend did too but commented "free speech. Deal with it bitch"

I almost left the house. I tried. But he begged me not to. And within an hour he was telling me I must sign a waiver that swears I won't prosecute. So his lawyer can get the case dropped. I haven't yet.

I have to testify against him Thursday IF I get the guts. That means I have to leave him.

He says I need to understand his daughter is just protecting her daddy. And get a grip.

Should I be ire understanding????