Old 05-24-2016, 10:38 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by dwtbd View Post
zjw , like Scott said I'd put it in the good day category, way to go squashing an AV onslaught.
I know youre a runner and have had injuries , is there anywhere near that provides aqua- programs? Weight bearing type stuff but in a pool? I've seen pictures of stationary bikes in pools , not sure if they are real or how available but something like it could help for rehabbing and not reinjuring ?
And keep keeping on with your badself
I wish but i've seen that where pro runners iwth stress fractures in there feet will run on treadmills under water to rehab and maintain there fitness.

I wish i had a sponsor like asics or something i'd totally nail my running game lol. But between work bills and shoe costs and lack of access / funds to put towards stuff liek that I gotta do what i can is all lol.

But yeah that stuff is cool. Past coupel days I used the rower and stationary bike. Neither are the same to me tho as running but its something.

Any sane person would have hung up there running shoes a long time agoe with what i've gone through over the years lol. I just keep marching forward with it.