View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 03:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
iflyairplanes1

Thank y'all so much, I really appreciate it. I made an appointment to talk to a therapist later this week; it's been a minute since i've been in therapy and I think it will be good for me. I currently take Prozac for anxiety and depression which really helps. I'm going to talk to the therapist about the manic-like state because I've never really experienced that before other than when I was taking tons of Adderall. That was just the best wording I could use to describe what I was feeling and how I probably came across to others.

As for my workplace, I'm grateful to work for a company that was founded in sobriety and most of my coworkers are in the program. However, it's also a curse because everyone knows my business and is under the impression that I relapsed. I know they are just genuinely concerned for me but it's really bothering me lately.

I've been talking with my sponsor and praying about it all day today. I'm going to do another fourth step with my sponsor tomorrow and dive back into step work and service work to hopefully get me out of my head regarding all of this.

Thanks again y'all