View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 07:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
firebolt

Oh Liz, ignore it all - have fun, do what you feel is right for you and your family.
On God - I could guess that he has bigger fish to fry than you.
As for statistics - you seem to march to the beat of your own drum, and I could guess you've been top 10 percentile minority in many things in life through the years.

I never wanted to get married when I was younger. I have a role model aunt that has been single her whole life, and I've always admired her so much. She works hard, made a place for herself in business, made some money to retire well, has a great home, sweet pets, and amazing friends. Her and her friends are retired now. They travel, eat, drink, cruise, camp, kayak and be merry together - OFTEN. She has an amazing life and I always thought her life looked so fantastic, that I never really wanted to get married much through the years. Here and there, sure, but mostly, I've been ok with resolving that there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving and marrying 1 man for your whole life, and there is also nothing wrong with loving 30 amazing men and never marrying any of them over the course of a lifetime. Either is a life well lived.

This is from a girl that has 'lived in sin' with more boyfriends than I care to mention.

You have fun 'playing house" and 'giving away your milk'.