View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 01:13 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
NatashaRomanova

Lexi! You're amazing!

I wanna grow up to be just like you!! :-P hahahhahha. But seriously!

"Every so often I notice that I actually AM continuing to grow and to be able to focus on what's best for me rather than pretending everything's OK, deferring to someone else's judgement, or needing to get the last word in so people will agree with me." This is brilliant! And J hope I can say this myself one day! You clearly work so hard a d it is so inspiring.

-> "And I didn't send it. Yup, I dropped the rope. So at least the last few days were spent on substantive discussions and not the "but you said, so I thought" discussions. I let her have the last word"
I'm learning to do this, at the moment, and I am as proud for you as I am for myself, for being able to do this. It really is the best thing in some cases.

Last bit not least, -> "Say what you will about email, if you use it a lot (as I do) there's a record of all communications, which can come in VERY handy when your memory starts to go (mine feels like it's leaking out my ears right now)" thanks for the laugh! I feel the same, leaky brains!

Last edited by NatashaRomanova; 05-17-2016 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Mistake submitting before finished