View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 01:16 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
miamifella

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
miamifella
I guess some stuff like live the solution or live life on lifes terms or what is your plan etc..

when i see lines like this on the board to new comers it urks me. because to be honest if iw as a new comer and someone said those "Canned" lines to me I'd be like huh wtf are they even talking about. Heck even now at almost 5 years sober I only have a general idea of what the statement "what is your plan" means.

That being said yeah I guess ome of that could be explained better. But then again staying around here and aa i sorta started tofigure it out but I do feel that I had to really work to figure out what was meant by these types of things it wasnt really spoon fed to me. I also dont have a sponsor either perhaps something liek that woulda helped.
There was A LOT of stuff I did not understand until I came to SR.

I do not think there is so much need for mystery in the program. I think it is different now with the internet and all the pamphlets, but back in the early 2000s getting information about the program was so hard. Asking questions was discouraged. This seems to have changed in the last few years, and that is a very positive change.