Thread: Ugh why?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 05:51 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
im not upset at all.
actually im saddened because youve been given hundreds of suggestions over the years for the exact same thing yet make excuses for not using them.
no action, no change.
idk,sleepie, but it seems the easiest,softest way doesnt work too good and reads pretty depressing.
maybe, just maybe its time to start using the hundreds of suggestions that havebern given out.

again,im not angry or irritated. its just sad that so many people take their time to give suggestions.
TomSteve I always love your posts. And I think you have a good point here from one perspective. But If you didnt feel how sleepie does at this stage in your journey I'd say your fortunate. For some of us 5 months a year in it was still a real Bitch. I mean sure maybe we could quit being so stubborn and go to AA more often or we could this or that I dunno but we are navigating this journey best way we can trying to work through our own garbage etc...

I realize your suggestions or ones like yours might be the exact thing some of us needed. But I dunno about sleepie but in my case if not for the hard way..... I always did everythign the hard way. Its like how I'm wired. I'm not gonna say your wrong. You very well coudl be right. But I will say if you didnt feel simlier to her at this stage in yoru journey your fortunate in that regard.

The journey i'm finding more and more is pretty unique to everyone but also pretty simlier.