Old 05-09-2016, 09:25 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
lizatola

So, I met with the lawyer. He told me I should write an appeal to have the support adjusted. We reviewed the old docs where my child support was calculated and we worked a bunch of numbers all different directions and he basically told me that the judge would act in my favor. He told me that if I wanted to retain his services he could write the request, but he said that I really don't need his help at first. He was very helpful and said I could bounce any questions off of him later and that he would review my docs for no cost before I deliver them to the courts.

So, now I'm trying to put everything together: tuition docs, the bullying emails, past tax statements, etc.

On a much more positive note: my bf and I just got back from an unbelievable backpacking trip to Havasupai Falls. One of the most remote areas of the United States in the sovereign Supai Indian nation where there are beautiful waterfalls with aquamarine colored water surrounded by red rocks. Absolutely stunning and well worth the 22 miles round trip hike!!!!! Such a great experience, and so grateful we created a beautiful memory together.