View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 09:31 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Hi guys, Well, I had a really rotten day yesterday, that put my anxiety levels to the test. My chihuahua got attacked by our neighbor's pit bull when I was taking her out to go potty. I thought my baby was a goner, but I jumped on that blasted dog and grabbed my baby outta it's mouth. The owner of the pit bull just stood there, didn't try to help get her dog off mine, never even said a word to me.
I took my pup into the house to check for injuries and she had 2 punctures by her shoulders. I was relieved because I thought that dog had picked up by the neck, but talk about anxiety, yikes! I was shaking like a leaf all of yesterday.
After I dressed my pups wounds, I went over to have a little talk w/our neighbor, which turned into a screaming match ugh! They're new to our neighborhood, so I didn't know them & after the exchange we had, I don't want to know them. They never even asked if my pup was okay! Real class act!
Thing is, we live in a mobile home park that doesn't allow pit bulls, much less pit bulls off a leash! So, we talked to that park managers and they said, either the dog goes or they'll be evicted. I'm hoping for the latter lol. Anyhoo, my baby is sore, but fine.

(( Hugs )) & affection!