View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 03:01 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy hump day kids!

First presentation in the bag. Next big one tomorrow. To build on the AV conversation, I did have the "maybe I could" thoughts enter my head. Then played the tape, what would it have done except disappoint, waste time and cause massive regret and depression. I sat in restaurants making presentation notes instead of completely wasting time drinking while kidding my self that my presentations would be "fine" and I would prepare "later"

There is too much fun to be had and accomplishments to check off to put life on pause again. Don't believe the lies kids, we are dong what we set out to do. Sometimes, well often times, I just do something completely silly stupid just because I can. It somehow helps keep the AV away, realizing I don't need a crutch to be a nut or jackass. Try whatever your version of that is. It helps.

Pink, here's a few for you.

"Strength is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."

And

"My courage is loud and wears heavy boots." Henry Rollins. I remembered you liked that one.

Get out there and make some freakin noise up in this joint today!