View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 01:09 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Scooter you nailed it. Yes I do have that conversation and that is why I check into no other newer thread. It doesn't help me to. It makes me think I'm recovered. I'm not, I'm Recovering! I think it's great that you turned this on its head, realised the av is full of crap and have firmly kicked it out the back door and bolted the door behind it, we'll done! Thank you for your message, you are a kind soul and I love you!

London, we had hail here yesterday! What the heck is going on this side of the Pond? Hail, and my magnolia tree in full bloom, and starling hatching in my attic, and then hail! What?! Hope you are well and that work is going smoothly, tell me about your next vacation, make me jealous and excited at the same Time! X

Ultra how's the running coming along my friend. Every time I do any exercise thee is a little voice in my head saying 'run further'. I think of it as you encouraging me along in sprirt! X

Grateful so sorry to hear you've had a tough time, hope you're pulling through. Put all your energy into being kind to yourself and making sure that you are ok, thinking of you and sending all the love in the world xxx

Determind thankyou for checking in. How you doing my friend? What sensational plans do you have for the upcoming summer mo the? Inspire me to do something crazy, you make life sound good fun over there! I need a good quote today, something about strength!

1Step, you out there mate? Hope you're well, thinking of you!
Dry, chris, same to you too guys, hope life is fantastic xxx

Dee, thanks for being the glue that's sticks us together, and picking us up when we stumble xxxx

Me? I've had a dark spell with the black cloak of depression, mixed with ad lot of other bad stuff and I needed to curl up and look and deter ,y self. Today I look out my window, I hear the baby starling chirrup, I see the squirrel stealing the nuts on the bird table, and I have a steaming coffee to hand. My cat is on my lap and my case is packed for my holiday and I have a cinnamon candle flickering gently next to me. Today is the first day in a long time I have felt peace in my heart, and this feels wonderful. K am so grateful for this feeling today. Thank you to whoever had the power to give me this feeling today!

I need a break, I will be away for a week, i fly in the morning so if you do not hear from me do not think I've gone crackers, I will be relaxing and rejuvenating. But it will be a challenge too, as it's an all inclusive resort. I don't know if you remember ant the start I had an anti inclusive booked, but then changed it anti inclusive was too frightened of the temptation back in 2014. Well, now I feel strong enough to order a virgin colada! So although I don't always feel like it, the proof is in ye pudding ad they say, I have progressed. Relentless forwad PROGRESS!

Thank you all for your support
#nosausages ?de0a
Love you xxxx