View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 02:02 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Steely

Congrats on Day 1 SSG. The first cut is the deepest. The next 5 billion don't hurt nearly as much. Said with irony.

Seriously, very glad to hear you have stopped. Never bloody works but understand from my own experience that possessing the knowledge is sometimes not enough to deter. Finish up saying F it and throw caution to the wind. Oh, well more learning. I'm a slow learner. There is something to be said for over intellectualising.

I became all weird and twisted coming off prescription meds too and I can't afford to be anymore queer and twisted. I'm trying to lift my game.

Good idea to continue meds until all else is in order. It's not a Federal Offence or anything. Need to take care of self first.

Me, no appetite either but bat on as usual and will try to eat those lamb chops tonight. Ugh.

You will start to feel better detox wise as the days progress......lots of rest, water and Thiamine.

Glad you have linked up here SSG you will find people very good and very supportive. We're all in this together. Welcome.