View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 08:04 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

Hey, guys. It's been quite a week for me. I accomplished a lot at home. I was off work for five consecutive days. I went back to work today, though, and I'll work tomorrow, as well. Then I'm off until next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I work three days per week now. I can now resume my proofreading course study and finish that project.

I'm putting together my Adirondack chairs and will be painting them with Danish oil. I've put most of my plants into the flower beds. I've yet to put down weed barrier and mulch. It's been a tough job. I'm also stringing up some patio lights. It should look really nice when I'm finished. I might take a pic of the end result. I have some large ferns and other house plants placed throughout our house at all the windows.

I bought some new artwork to hang in the bedroom, as well. Still debating that one. Not totally satisfied with it yet. I'm being very particular, but I can't help it. It will bother me if I put up something that just doesn't work.

I'm still purging my closet. That's slow going. I keep moving things to the back or side until I feel ready to part with a particular item. Who knew it was this hard to get rid of clothes? I guess I have become attached to things. It's freeing to finally let go.

I've cleared up a few more clutter piles this week. It's not visually that much, but every pile that dwindles is a huge success. If you only knew what I'm dealing with, lol. I never knew the guy I married would present such a chronic problem.

More later...

(I'm typing on the iPad from my bubble bath and very afraid I might lose this, so I'll go ahead and post.)