View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:42 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

That must have been extremely terrifying w/that pack of dogs Steely. When I was a child, I was collecting leaves in nearby woods for a school project. A german shepherd approached me growling and I froze in fear. It circled me twice, then jumped up & attacked me, biting me in the face. I ran like the dickens and cujo chased after me lol. I finally made it outta the woods and came to a hill we kids used to go sledding on and that blasted dog chased me 1/2 way up the hill. I seriously thought it wanted to finished me off. When I got to the road, I saw a cop backing outta a neighbor's driveway. It turned out that dog had bitten 3 other kids in the prior hour before it attacked me! Yikes!
I was terrified of dogs for years after that. That was actually the 2nd time I had been bitten by a dog, but the 1st experience wasn't nearly as bad.
I finally got over my fear of dogs when I was on opiates and benzos. The same same lack of care I viewed life with during my years on drugs seem to benefit me w/that fear. I'm pretty sure that was the only positive thing to come outta those yrs lol.

It's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I didn't read the book, but I saw the movie w/Johnny Depp and Benicia Del Toro. A lot of people liked the movie, but I'm not 1 of them lol. I know that all the drugs and alcohol and Las Vegas are suppose to be symbolic of the 70's drug culture, but I just thought the movie was strange, strange strange lol.

Blacky, I sure wish I could see what you're posting, but I just see blanks. Can you tell us why you think you're going to prison? I thought your sentencing was in May? One more question and I hope I'm not overstepping, are you still sober?

(( Hugs )) & love peeps!