View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 10:43 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
ScooterBoo

Greetings,

Pink, PLEASE do not ever think you are burdening us. You have helped each one of us countless times. I am confident I am speaking for all the team when I say we are here for you, and if you need to vent, scream, rant, whatever, we are here for you.

Ultra, you are so right - we are so much better off now. Reading the April,2016 thread really helps me realize how much so.

Determined, I do not want to see any pre-2015 photos of me - at least not the previous 25 years!!!

Dry, great to hear from you as always. There is beer and wine at two of the grocery stores I go to - weird, I rarely, if ever, bought any, so it does not bother me. I had a fairly large number of liquor stores that I visited - none more than once a week EXCEPT the local gas station/convenience store, where I went to top off for the evening when I ran out. I ran into the owner once at the mall, and she showed no sign of recogntion. She must think I am dead! The store is on the corner of the road leading into my development, and I have not been in for anything - candy, gas, chips NOTHING since August, 2014. Sometimes I wonder what she thinks - we spoke on almost a daily basis - you know, the kind of talk when you are trying to appear sober- since I retired, and many times before that when I came down for weekends and beach time...so, after buying beer and/or wine there for roughly 25 years, I suddenly disappeared with no explanation.

Choobie, how are you?

Grateful, we would love to hear from you.

Take care, my friends.