View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 10:24 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

I am so happy you are back with the living. I am happy you have decided it's time for change. Your kids do need a mom, now. So, do whatever it takes to get yourself sober. Go to meetings, if you need a treatment center, go, I have went countless treatment,/detox centers. I even had to BEG and PLEAD for my last detox, they weren't going o let me back in, but I kept on calling and begging, and evetually they did. I think it may have just been the humility of begging that helped me realize everyone was sick of it. I needed to get clean, beging a recovery process, or die, that was it.
Now it's your turn, just get on it. Take the tough road, you can do it, you were sober once for 6 years, well you can do it again. For yourself AND you kids.
I also kept thinking, what if something happened to one of my kids while I was all drugged up? I could never, ever forgive myself. I didn't want to ruin their or my life.

You can do this. Go to AA, and stay around these boards... We'll help you as much as we can, on a message board..

Love and prayers to you,
Becky