Sad

I lost everything I had because of consequences of my drink,
I canceled few jobs I got fired, I'm a graduate fashion designer
and a stripper.
I'm a single mother with a amazing caring intelligent son , he got
A full ride to Columbia University in New York for free scholarship,
He is a genius and I'm very proud of him❣,
But MY life is following down, because of this disease I didn't work
for 5 weeks I got Vertigo, I couldn't drive or take cabs very expensive over here, now I'm facing eviction and I have 5 pets 1 dog (11 years old)
and 4 cats in a 2 bedrooms apt in New Jersey.
I'm late in my rent for 2 months, sometimes I go to work and make "some" money a lot of times I don't, because the pressure is so HUGE than like last night I thought I could handle 2 glasses of wine for I can "deal' with the job and bring some $ home.
Well it turn out I drank much more I got to leave after one hour at the
Club AND I DONT REMEMBER HOW I DROVE IN A HIGHWAY BACK HOME!
But I didn't came back home , I stop on the bar on the corner in my street and guess what?
I saw the son of my landlord there, his single and a nice guy BUT I DONT
REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD HIM !
The thing is sad me the most is I know I can't drink anymore I blackout now EVERY TIME I DRINK, is dangerous and I don't want to die, I want to see my son one day get married and I want to get marry myself, if I can
Find a good man.
I need a rehab but I don't have anyone can take care my pets, I'm a big big
Animal lover, I love my pets and I love all the pets in the world, I cry and get sad when I can't bring a homeless cat home when I see on the street, these animals can give you so much love, my pets are going through with me with my stress they can feel it, I have a small backward for my dog pee, but he is been peeing all over the apt, like on the living room and my bedroom.
My son is filling the pressure, I went for few interviews for a customer service job position nobody call me back, I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm alone, feel like nobody cares, I need you guys.
Thank you for reading😢