Thread: Shipwrecked....
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 07:15 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ardy

Frazzle.. I had a neighbor that moved into the upper flat next door.. did not know he was there until one night my daughter(at 9years of age) said Mom someone is watching us.. and we went about our evening as usual.. but dressed my older son in a wig and one of Mellys night shirts to see what was really happening.. nope not interested in the little girl. but the Mom.. I am a Lady Clown.. no kidding.. he would sit in that big window and just watch our house and windows for hours. my Oldest son sat point.. for several days.. and made a blog. on the nut.. when he went to work came home and when he took up the chair to sit in the window and when did he really become different . when I was in clown costume.. yep ..ekekekkekek
so one Sat I baked coffee cake and took it over and kids were photographing every move he made in the windows.. I had a stalker. yep. and he was a drinker.. I had been dating and he was upset that I would not go out with him.. did the reverse .. got a bunch of my single lady friends together.. sorted them out and introduced him to one at a time.. and bing go.. hahahahah found the lady that hit it off with him. they married and she found all of the stuff he had in storage that was about Holly the Holiday Clown.... tossed the lot.. wow he had been collecting stuff from my first gig..
and then my friend got mad at me for teasing her new hubby really Gale Really.. ekekekekek. well she had to have a better house.. not a flat a real house.. they were gone gone gone.. my kids and I had a safe house and my clown could go from house to car in peace. so to speak. hahahahahah...
kiddo sometimes we just can't win... Now Officer Christmas from the Oak Creek Police Dept ... well that is another story all together. hugs and hang in there. love and prayers ardy.. just a Mom...