View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Oh man. I am alarmed for you. Thank goodness for that trooper. Have you thought about calling the trooper and seeing what help you may be able to elicit about all of this?

I have a relative who is a Trooper. They have access to all sorts of people and programs you would not have any idea they even participate in. I would definitely give that a try.

I think that these things are definitely contempt of court? I know my divorce decree states my X cannot w/hold social and sporting events. And withholding food as a punishment? It sounds like his wonderful mother is just as bad as him.

Hugs, so many hugs to you my dear friend. You are your children are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am literally SHAKEN still from the chaos of the weekend-- it started Fri, and continued straight through to last night.

He is on vacation (he stated in email) this week and it appears his plan is to lurk around and make life HELL all week.

I do plan to call the Trooper and report xAH to Child Protective Services as documentation but I'm so unsettled I need to wait and call when I am calmer. I think the Trooper was willing to be of help because for once I kept my mouth shut, was calm despite feeling like crying and I let xAH talk and make a fool of himself... Less talking and less defending on my part worked well.

If I call right now I will be a blithering mess.