Thread: You suck.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 07:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TigerLili

You suck.

You suck and I'm sick of your BS. I'm tired of your lies, and your promises that never come true. Every time I find the strength to walk away, you sweet talk me into coming back. It will be better this time, you say. What a crock. It's NEVER better. You're exactly the same and you will NEVER change.

I gave you everything and you gave me nothing except trouble. I lied for you, I stole for you, I lost my dignity and self respect for you. You screwed with me at my job, pulled me away from my friends and family, emptied my wallet and kept telling me everything was fine.

I'm tired of plotting and scheming how to get together with you. I'm tired of how you make me feel. You make me feel bad about myself, unlovable and pathetic. You made me become everything I never wanted to be. You took away my ambition and my dreams. You're killing me with a thousand paper cuts. Stop telling me it will get better. I don't believe your lies. You bring NOTHING to the table. Not once have you improved anything in my life. I didn't even like you the first time I met you. I thought you were awful but you won me over and slowly wore me down, and out.

You suck. Stay the hell away from me.