View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 06:21 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

Jag-my ex accused me of making things up all the tume.- still does. I wish I was as creative as he thinks I am! My ex was abusuve as well and it took years of therapy and supportive people getting me out of my FOG (fear, obligation, guilt). I was delusional in my thinking as well-I stated hoping he would see the error of his ways - we have now been divirced for over a year and he lost visitation rights to his own kids over a year ago bc of his refusal to repent and Bhangra and stop drinking. You don't know what his bottom will be, that's all I'm saying. He may not have one until he dies from drinking, wrecks another's life, or kills someone in a wreck. You don't want to be around to find out what that bottom is.

The hard part for you (as it was for me!) is figuring out why you stated in an abusive relationship. I'm sure your self esteem is beyond low right now-it's time to get some support for yourself and realize everything he says about you is him putting a mirror up to himself. You are much stronger and independent than he is-you just don't realize that right now!

Hugs and peace to you!