Old 04-13-2016, 10:54 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
honeypig

Yup, carabiner-key girl here too--since I am in and out of a number of buildings in several different towns in 2 different states each day, it would suck HARD if I left anything behind, let alone something as vital as keys!

Plus I have to switch all my gear from my personal car to my work car each day, and I do NOT want to leave anything behind. Last week, I needed to put air in the tire of my work vehicle. The gas cards won't let us buy air, so I reached into my bag for my wallet to get a dollar out. Wait--where the #%)&*% is my wallet? OK, don't panic, just search thoroughly. OK, definitely not in the bag or in this car. Best case--it is still in my personal car, perhaps in the glove box where I might have locked it while walking the dogs at a park the day before. Worst case--let's not even go there yet.

So I kept a chill until I got back to the office, thinking if I check my car and it's not there, I have ALL NIGHT LONG to freak out....and lo and behold, when I got back and checked the glove box, *****, praise god and the little fishes, there was my wallet! What a relief.

Personally, I'd like a CTRL+F function for my brain, to find what I know is in there but no clue what it's filed under!