View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:47 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
life1681

When I was in college I LOVED to write, when others in my class would moan about doing a paper I perked up and was excited, my professor often commented on me becoming a writer, that was many moons ago, children, house, bills, work, just life in general pushed that passion to the side, not to mention the alcohol, several times I decided to start writing again, and nothing would get from my head to the paper, I tried going back to things I used to write about but nothing seemed to flow anymore, it was suggested to me to write about my current situation, the road I have been down and the way alcohol made me feel, bearing my soul to the paper, this got me thinking and coming up with all kinds of things I want to say about what I am going through. Maybe drawing your soul on the paper can get other things moving along, take an emotion you have or had about how alcohol really makes you feel and draw that emotion as you see it. In bringing writing back into my life for me anyway, being able to honestly write about myself and what I am going through currently is helping me form new ideas about where my writing is going. Good luck kiddo, keeping my fingers crossed for you