View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 02:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I do need someone else to screen these...

He just crossed a new low. Im not afraid he will do anything with these threats-- it just has hit me, deep inside, and I hurt. I should not have read this. I am in tears.

When I was a kid, high school age, I went to visit my dad after my parents divorced and my mom was ENRAGED and told me I was not loyal (all bc I went to visit my dad).

I came home 2 days later to being locked out of her house and all my things in trash bags on the front lawn. xAH knows this... of course...

He just sent me this email telling me he suspects I will do this to DD10 when she chooses to go live with him and telling me that I deserved to be rejected by my own mom back then.

He constantly tells me to "eat something" because 20+ years ago I suffered from anorexia.

I don't anymore and haven't since I met him.

But it's one of the few things he throws at me to be cruel.

I'm embarrassed by that fact, and he likens his alcoholism to my long ago eating disorder I guess?

WTBH please get help. Eat something, get help... Hell, I will help u. I will find u a hospital. U need long term inpatient. I will make u get it. I'm serious and genuine. Please be productive, and we can work this out. If not, I will seek help for u. Decide wisely.

WTBH, don't u remember when u spent time w ur dad, and when u came back, ur mom put ALL of your belongings on the side of the road? All in garbage bags, and when u came "home", that's what u got? That is what u will do to DD10. She wants to leave u. She hates you. WTBH u have been rejected again. Don't u c that no one loves you or wants you? How heart wrenching that was for u when u were a kid and u will do it to DD10. I'm tearing up just recalling it. U r damaged goods WTBH. ****, I recall having a conversation about this w (my brother) and him getting emotional. Ur whole family knew u r damaged even then and not wanted.

WTBH, u need help to stop the cycle. I'm begging you. Be kind to the girls. Tell them u love them. Laugh w them. HUG THEM. Love them. Show them, and let them feel that u love them. Come on WTBH. Kids need hugs. Please WTBH, give the girls hugs, real heart felt hugs, they need ur love. U r cold hearted and hateful. U should never have been a mom. I will fix this.