Old 04-06-2016, 02:11 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
wpainterw

Originally Posted by Mia1972 View Post
Let me make a brief summary. I was sober for 2 years. I relapsed and drank for 3 months (December 15-March 15) with bad outcomes. I quit back again on March 16. It lasted until April 2 (Saturday). With the worst black out plus suicide attempt plus DUI. I took 9 pills however spit it out. But what if I did swallow them. I was in bed whole day yesterday (Sunday) Right now I am at the airport going away for 5 days which I was looking forward when I was sober. But right now I feel so shaky so ******. Still hangover (even though 24 hrs passed) That pill taking happened yesterday morning. Please help me go through this. I feel anxious. I just saw at the airport that my car was crashed a little bit. That made me feel even worse. Now I feel that something bad will happen. But still I didn't cancel this trip. But I feel so panicky. Please help me get over with this ****** feeling. Need your help
Be very careful on the plane and do not sit next to a person who is drinking. Close your eyes when the drink cart goes by. When you arrive seek out an AA meeting whether or not you are in AA and go to it, seeking the advice and help of experienced members. Keep logging in to this website. Good luck.

W.