Thread: So back again.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 01:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dim

So back again.

On the tail end of a 5 day bender coupled with an average of 20mg of valium everyday to help me get even more intoxicated. Just woke up and feeling **** absolute crap. Constant runs, havent been able to stomach anything any except for when i'm drunk. I'm so paranoid that i've done some permanent damage to myself this time. Whether its wet brain or nerve damage to my legs not to mention finally lost my girlfriend who is at the end of her tether with me. I'm dizzy, and finally ready to admit after several busts that there will be no quick fix to this problem. I surrender to alcoholism. I have lost control over it. My life has become unmanageable. I cant even begin to explain how many times i've come on here after a bender or gone to an AA meeting thinking that i cant relate to anyone and that i truly dont have a problem. My question is this. Has anyone else had a bender of a similar nature? Where ridiculous quantities of alcohol have been consumed and they have made a full recovery? No permanent damage? Not looking for medical advice but rather personal experiences? Am i addicted to valium? Or has it been too short a timeframe? My last drink was at around 2-3 pm yesterday afternoon. Am i out of the danger zone? Thanks again in advance. And the next welcome that i get for being here will be my final as i'm certainly not going anywhere.
Lots of love x