View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 01:04 PM
  # 648 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

That's great Cheryl!!! Good luck on Friday...and you're correct, it doesn't matter how far down you've gone...as long as you keep doing the next right thing, everything else falls into place.

Richie...oh yeah...the fur balls are always a'flyin'! But, it's nice because with his long hair, it just kinda clumps up and it's easy to clean.

Eddie...I think there's enough of Jake to share! hee hee

Well, everyone...I got a new job. I sent my resume over to this man on Saturday, had an interview today and he offered me the position right then and there. However, this means that my previous plans have been put on hold. I prayed before going into the interview to be lead in the right direction. God has a plan for me, I know, and I feel like this is part of it. I won't be going to school full-time for Nursing just yet, but perhaps this isn't the right time. I've been told that I have a natural knack for business, and this new position will definitely provide me an opportunity to grow in that.

It's kinda confusing at the same time. I dunno. I've heard it said before that when you're aligned with your Greatest Good, your Truth, etc. that the universe is in step with you. I keep getting drawn back into the "professional" world instead of academia, and I do succeed, but I also want to return to school to become part of the medical profession. So, which part of me is being run by self-will??? The part that's attracted to and succeeds in business or the part that wants to wear scrubs and stick needles in people's arms (sorry,trying to be funny). Perhaps neither...I think I'm thinking too much.

Just take it one day at a time...everything unfolds just as it should. Right?

Danielle

I've just noticed that the gratitude thread has become my favorite place to talk about my troubles *LOL*