Thread: Break up email
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 02:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
I had my qualms after his texts of a few weeks ago and I have been very cautious about what I share and don't as I don't need to "lead" with drama about the x...

So what irks me most here is that he drew a whole lot of conclusions, assumptions and presented as facts, a whole lot of things that are outright wrong.

And I am in no way, 4 months into this, going to spend time trying to explain to him how he has it wrong.

Anyone who makes up their mind about a matter without speaking to the other person and getting some broader knowledge to inform their decisions, deserves to miss out...

I'm supremely annoyed with what a wuss he was to email me and frankly the email is more annoying than it would have been if he'd gone totally silent...

It's a good indication of progress for me that I did not reply and try and "explain"...

Someone who doesn't want to ask a question or talk to me face to face, doesn't warrant my reply to his pathetic email...

Lame. His loss.
I agree with you totally! But man... It would have been hard for me to not reply with something really sarcastic like "Hey, thanks for the email! Classy! Glad you feel better about yourself now with your revisionist storyline... Have a nice day! "