View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 08:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

And it continues...

Holding xAH "accountable" by notifying the court of his contempt actions since the final decree has resulted in the following since last week. Needless to say I am DONE holding this POS accountable for anything as he is a sociopath and bound and determined to mess with my life...

a). hired a woman whose website states she is a "legal mediator" (she has an M.Ed)

b). had said woman call and email me obsessively demanding I produce legal documents for her, required for her to "adequately" prepare xAH's documents for me as required in the final decree.

c). ignored my 3 clearly written emails saying "do not contact me any further. send anything you need signature for to me via US mail. do not continue to call or email me nor pursue contact of me by someone acting on your behalf"

d). xAH has not known where I work... The court allowed me to black it all out on docs due to his tendency to be a crazed stalker (I asked for this in a more diplomatic way).... This woman he hired, called the State Dept of Ed, alleged she was an attorney representing a client being harassed by me and was provided my employer info.

e). This woman then CALLED my Superintendent, got confirmation I work here AND made a series of slanderous allegations against me.

I learned of (d) and (e), yesterday morning when I was questioned about my alleged "harassment" of xAH during my work time by my boss.

He believed me, and I showed him the harassment was the other way around, but this woman and xAH have now humiliated me at my WORK and possibly impacted my employment as I live in an at will employment state and can not be renewed for ANY reason.

I am going to the police with my repeated written requests for this woman to stop contacting me later today but I fear further retaliation ...