View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 03:42 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Mia1972

Originally Posted by Lucie29 View Post
I haven't posted in a while, just reading, but I relapsed this past weekend, hard. I literally have the same story as you do, minus the ex husband. I've been dating a new guy, and hanging out with a fun new group, who are all drinkers. I thought I was in a healthy and happy enough place to join in. I've already blacked out in front of them twice, then as the relationship fizzled out I continued drinking alone. I feel like crap again, and need to get back on the wagon. Tomorrow is day three for me. You can do it, you have to. It's only going to get worse from here and you know that. If people don't want to hang out with me, or date me, because i don't drink anymore than they did me a favor. I'd rather be alone and sober than to keep apologizing and making up excuses of why I got blackout, because eventually even your drinking friends won't want to hang out with you because you are too much of a drunk. Pick your options! The next few day will suck but you can get through it. You know it gets better after that.
Why did I started to get the black out so quickly this time? I had so much problems. A man hit me. I hit the man. So much ****. Cant remember anything