View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 12:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Can I/Should I do anything about this?

My xAH is IRATE that I have notified the court of his refusal to produce the required documents within the JUDGES ordered timeframe since our divorce was final.

So, he's retaliating and using the kids as pawns.

He has informed me, in writing, that he will be exercising his overnight this coming weekend, but rather than pay to stay locally, he is dragging them 3 hours via car at 5 pm Sat to his mommy's house and will be waking them at 4 am Sun am to return to meet me per the parenting plan to show he is sober.

He has NO problem harming the kids, depriving them of sleep etc... and has told me that he will do this EVERY week from now on for as long as I "insist" on adhering to the breathalyzer conditions of the parenting plan.

Clearly I am NOT negotiating on the kids safety and the breathalyzer stipulation requires he be local and show up at the police station to demonstrate sobriety early in the morning after an overnight.

So, I am totally PANICKING about his intention to torment our kids with this ludicrous plan of his.

They are both EXHAUSTED on weekends due to the busy weeks they have with school and sports and activities and this is outright neglect in my estimation for him to do this to them.

Does anyone have any advice?

I am not communicating with him at all about this as I know he wants that. But internally I am a mess. I have given the kids a heads up per the advice of their therapist so that they know this will be happening-- (I was very matter of fact about it) and my older DD has said she refuses to go.

I do not know what to do at all. His level of total insanity and hurting the kids to retaliate for my holding HIM accountable is too much to take right now.