Thread: One month!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 06:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nowsthetime

One month!!!

I have a month of continuous sobriety!!! Getting to go on vacation and will not drink on that no way. It's going to be a healthy vacation. In 2 days it will be officially 2 years since I started my journey. I drank a hand full of times in these two years (I had a stretch with 13 months!!!) because I got complacent. No, no, no! Now I have a month!

Many more to come!

Last Thursday I went to a dinner at out daughter's school mate house. Her parents are definitely drinkers, the dad is a beer expert. He had a special fridge full of them and he trades beer on the Internet. We brought a bottle of wine and when we got there the wife was going to pour us both a glass of wine but I said that I would take a water. I said I used to drink but didn't like it anymore. Nobody asked me a more questions but I can tell I sparked some interest...

I am so glad that j don't drink any more. I know that felt crappy. The day after...

Just an update. Getting excited about my vacation. Going to beautiful places!!! Can't wait. Feel so lucky!!!