View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 05:53 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Hi guys,
Winslow, I was wondering if something was wrong. It's so unlike you to not post, ya know? But, more importantly, you came back. Please try not to be hard on yourself. Just tell yourself "okay, I screwed up, but the past is in the past & I'm going to look forward w/a new vigilance." The next time you feel the urge to drink, come here ( or your class thread ) & we'll be here for you, k? I messed up too, about a yr ago...twice ( w/crack. ) But, I told myself that I wouldn't let it shake my determination to become clean. And it didn't. Xoxoxoxo!

Melki, your body has gone through a lot of changes lately. That alone would cause a person to break down and be very emotional. Plus, the added pressure of dealing w/a problematic child ( is he going through puberty? Sorry, I forgot if you stated his age. ) Add the trials of sobriety...well, you deserve a good cry. I'm also wondering if the wkends are more difficult for you?

Hi Wolfie, I hope your stomach is feeling okay.

Blacky, are you still okay?

Steely, I owe you a pm and will send it soon.

I decided to organize all my cds. I started last night and there's still cds in piles all over my living room lol. I have cds I didn't remember even having, so that was cool ( I had a bunch of them stored away in antique picnic baskets and luggage. ) I found a bunch of 90's alternative I forgot I had, slow music types, like Michael Bolton and Phil Collins and a bunch of country. I also had about 2 dozen duplicates too lol ( get em when I buy lots at auctions. ) I'm going to auction off the duplicates and undesirables & make some of my money back.

I had over 600 at 1 time, but I put them in leather albums and some jerk off stood em grrr!! All I had left was a few boxes of empty cases. That was in 2003 or 04 & I've managed to rebuild my collection pretty well ( I don't put them in cases anymore, plus we don't have people over that would steal them, like my daughter's bf lol. )

Tunes of the day...Breaking Benjamin, Tonic, Limp Bizkit, Bush and Michael Bolton. That last 1 brought back memories of when I 1st met my hubs almost 21yrs ago. We went to a Holiday Inn bar and they played Loved You, But I Lied. We danced and made out to the entire song lol. My hubs had long brown hair back then and was drop dead gorgeous! All the girls wanted him, but he was mine! He's still very handsome...& still mine.

Healing (( hugs )) for everyone.