View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 09:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by Forourgirls View Post
WTBH-I agree and you are doing the right thing. These toxic abusers just don't get it one bit and most likely never will. My ex too tried to play the "poor me, daddy's the victim" card last month while talking to our oldest on the phone. Yep-somehow it was my fault he was not included in her birthday plans-not his abusive insabe actions towards his own kids, which got him quickly booted off the guest list. Of course had he followed court orders he would have had visitation ....and could have celebrated with them at that time-but it's easier to not SEE the truth and just point the finger at me. WTBH-this man is literally insane. You don't need to appease him or DO anything other than what you are court ordered to do. Period. He deserves nothing.
I have created this mess 100% for myself by bending "just once" so so so many times... Now I am trapped in this horrid cycle of bending and appeasing and accommodating his demands and it's hard to get off that train...

I am constantly fearful he will say that bc I am not bending as I always have, that I am not cooperating or making it possible for him to see the kids and I am desperate to not go back to court...

I guess I am being irrational.... I don't know... I just would LOVE for one event for my kids not to be impacted, even behind the scenes, by xAH's crazy abuser drunken antics.