View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 05:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Quaking and Im so so tired

Told xAH I will NOT speak to him on the phone... Not tonight, not at all ever. Despite that he called 6x repeatedly tonight. I did not answer.

I texted to say "do not contact me again via text, email or phone".

The police have told me that stating it matter of factly once and having him ignore that two or more times is sufficient reason to notify them and it "could" be considered harassment under the stalking/harassment statute-- I did some asking of questions recently after his and the former friends non stop contact.

In any event, this is what I got in response.

"WTBH, I've been civil and productive w u on the phone 4ever, and I really want for us to get together and figure out events like birthdays. Y are u so unccoperative. I just want u to set aside some time that works 4 me this weekend so I can wish DD a happy birthday. Come one WTBH who are you looking to hurt here!?!? Me? Haven't you hurt me enough? U say u wull destroy me and u r crazy enuf to do it"

Reality check: for 5 weeks I emailed him once a week asking his input on DD's bday party time w her friends to avoid this very drama.

He never replied.

I also told him that ANY time outside of her time w friends, was his for the taking and I wanted NO conflict around DD's bday so he needed to just tell me when he wants to see her.

Tomorrow I suppose I will send him the emails to remind him of reality.

Tonight though his insanity is just a frustrating annoyance and I needed to vent!

Thanks for listening!