Old 03-06-2016, 07:42 PM
  # 435 (permalink)  
PennyLane76

Originally Posted by Auggie View Post

I was in a relationship once and the man violated my privacy. He read my private journals and then confronted me with something I had written a full year prior to meeting him! I used to write daily, but quit writing completely when that happened. Before I left him, he went through my computer trying to dig up some kind of dirt. It was really difficult to learn to trust again. My current BF has access to my passwords. I have folders marked personal and he would never open them. He has access to my email and social sites but would never violate my privacy. I think picking up journaling again would be a good idea for me.

This is a big cooking day. Homemade dog food, chili relleno and chick pea masala dinners. I make a bunch and put them in the freezer. The only thing left are chocolate orange cookies. It's a new recipe, I'll let ya'll know how they turn out.

Peace, doodles.
Really struggling with this right now. The snooping has been more than I could imagine. Long relationship, no cheating on my part or anything even close to it. Would love to be in oblivion.