View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 02:26 PM
  # 177 (permalink)  
Steely

Good morning everyone. Melki out of the limited amount of research I have done on anxiety reduction the things that Astro suggested appear to be the most efficacious. I know that when I do apply those strategies I feel better. Also trying to accept that I cannot change what is happening to my daughter or brother only give support where I'm able and try to be a good role model (my daughter) and that means demonstrating that I am looking after myself. My daughter and brother are both adult so the situation is different than if they were children. How old is your son melki? I know you say that you have taken him to counsellors but have you taken him to a paediatric psychiatrist? On the other hand some kids do lie, cheat and steal as part of their development and it passes with maturation. So, what's on the cards for you today melki? Hope you do something nice for yourself. My neighbour friend and I have invented (she has a problem too) a new national holiday we've called FED (day) meaning
F**K EVERYONE DAY. So one day a week is dedicated entirely to our needs and what WE want to do. This is novel territory for me but am intent on following through. Me, watching and listening to really old Blues produced by Martin Scorcasi goes right back to to the 1800's. I was surprised by the number of women (I knew there were a lot) that were involved and long forgotten. It was great and we have 4 more to watch. She lapsed the other night and must admit it was very tedious sitting listening to a drunk rave on and repeat herself. Had no desire to drink myself as saw the results before my very eyes. Take care melki and stay posted. FED lives!