Old 03-05-2016, 09:23 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Hey guys! Big hugs to you all missed you guys! Dee I am sorry for your loss
You guys all rock. I thought about you guys lots while I was away from electronic devices. Trying to unplug a bit and plug back into real life, spend some time at the farm with my daughter and step daughter. It was a beautiful day. I miss my older two kids terribly. I started in on the step 4 work today... shew. Went to one of my fave meetings tonight which I really needed, and it bolstered my spirit tremendously.
SO glad I went.... I shed some tears today after talking to my son on the phone. Then I left the girls at the farm for the meeting and I'm back at home with the roommate(s) and I damn near got slapped in the face with a very attractive bottle of wine in the fridge! frack. If I hadn't put my time in today I know where my head would be sleeping tonight. In that fridge.

I hope you are all doing well. I tried to read all the posts but I know as soon as I start naming names I will forget someone. BUT I think you are all awesome and this is an awesome class, and each of you are important to me. I am so grateful for everyone's input, insights, and stories of your lives. I know I couldn't have gotten this far without you all. So thank you for my sobriety. And I wish you all a very amazing sunday full of love and another 24 sober.