Old 03-05-2016, 01:50 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  
opalblue

Er. Hello class. Eek. Feel a bit bashful. Giggle. Erm

Want to apologise for my tantrum to the class especially to OOTT ((BiiiigBear hug). Forgive me but my emotions are all over the place. I threw my toys out the pram when I should have stepped back for a bit. It's something I am working on.

I needed to take a break to come back. I was always going to come back because I have starts this incredible journey with you guys ( group hug). Been reading all your posts by the way. Sorry For jumping the gun and I never meant to upset anyone. All I want to do us encourage, support and love you guys. I know this us a struggle for each and everyone of you as it is for me. I really want us to do this together.

Can we move on from this blimp? I feel like a right dork

By the way Cococo has gone travelling and there is no internet where she is. She will be back.

I had a battle with non alcoholic cooking wine earlier on. Couldn't decide if I should use it for cooking tomorrow's stew. I picked it up, then put it back, then picked it up and bought it. Then poured half of it down the drain with the intention of just using the other half for cooking tomorrow..then poured the rat down the drain an hour later.

I know I know. One flew over the cuckoos nest. I feel like I belong there today

But on a good note I am 40 days sober :-))))