Old 03-04-2016, 01:53 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
360startstoday

Originally Posted by Time2Rise View Post
Hello everyone. I've completed Day 25 and I'm working on Day 26.

I apologize for being remiss about keeping up with posts; however, life has been keeping me busy, and that's a good thing. I see that most of us are staying strong. And to those who have slipped, I can relate. I've been there far too many times myself, but I refused to give, so please get back up and fight the good fight.

This weekend will be a bit of a challenge for me. I have to do an overnight, out-of-town trip tonight. It's work, but it only entails a few hours today and a few hours tomorrow, so I will have free time later tonight.

My plan is to go immediately back to my hotel room after I've completed my work and exercise, meditate and check back in with SR. I feel strong this time around, and at some point I have to make it over the "overnight trip" hurdle, so tonight is my night. However, a few good thoughts sent my way wouldn't hurt.

Here's to a nice sober weekend. Stay safe and stay strong everyone, and I'll check back in around midnight US EST.

Peace
We are both on 26!!! I've had two over night engagements since I became sober. Number one, I stayed far away from the bars. Two, went for a walk and bought coffee to distract me. And went early to my room. I know you can do it!