View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 07:21 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  
ReadyOrNot123

Mets, you and I seem to be very similar despite the age and gender differences. I love the Scott Kelly story too. Did you see the PBS special on him? It was part 1, and went from liftoff to landing. I don't know when part 2 is, but would anticipate it including some of the results of the tests they did, probably many about the differences between he and his brother after the year. I love space stuff.

And, to your point, anything to avoid this political soup. It's incredibly depressing, not to mention terrifying.

Good plans - and I think you will find that everyone eventually gets used to you not drinking. My friends immediately offer me a soda either at their homes or if we're out ordering drinks and it's not even a blip or in the slightest bit weird.

I don't have many plans at all this weekend, and I think it's probably for the best as I've been feeling a bit run down for the last couple of days, and have a headache and that "not quite right" feeling. I don't know if I'm getting sick or not, but a couple days laying low should help. It will also keep me out of the candy aisle (almost caved last night but didn't).

TGIF!