Old 03-03-2016, 04:56 PM
  # 440 (permalink)  
Paix Amour

Originally Posted by Outonthetiles View Post
What happened? What did I miss? I've been crazy busy at work all day, and I was posting early this morning in a hurry. If I missed my favorite woman in the UK evah (except Chrissie Hynde and Chris McVie, of course), then I apologize. When I get home I'll go through the thread and make . . . amends.
I skip read your post before duh. Didn't read it properly.

There you go knb. OOTT is a lovely person just like you and has apologies for missing out mentioning you.

It's a just a misunderstanding.

For me, I know that during this sobering up period my emotions are more obvious to me. I'm more aware. Perhaps you could say more sensitive. I'm only referring to myself here. It's how it has been for me. I believe there is somebody prevalent here that hardly ever refers to me. Now I could get all worked up about it but I keep in mind that it's not all about me and I could be just reading too much in to it. I tend to do that! But regardless if it's so or not, I've got to keep on my path.

One thing I'm trying to learn through this process is that I'm not going to get along with everybody in real life and not everybody is going to like me in real life, but I can't turn to the bottle for emotional support about that because it offers no support at all. I just have to learn how to deal with rejection by thinking and talking it through.

I'm just talking about myself here. How it is for me.